Our Growth has Opened the door for new hires!
We have recently moved from a 30,000 sq ft building to one almost 3 times the size!
We are in need of new team members to keep up with our growing business!
All of our employees have the ability to learn the technical nature of our products and the needs of our customers. We are willing to invest time to train those with the best attitudes. We hire the smile and train the talent. If you’re willing to put in the work, we invite you to apply for our open positions.
We are growing and looking to add the following positions:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers including assessing customer needs and processing orders, reviewing inventory availability and ensuring customer satisfaction, while making sure to sell product at the gross profit margin. Must develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales.
- Key responsibilities include building and maintaining a customer base through direct sales initiatives and developing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Work directly with customer solving any issues or problems. Address and resolve all customer requests, complaints and objections with a positive, creative approach.
- Strive to keep overall profit margins consistent with company requirements. Strive to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Continuously improve processes directed towards reducing cost, minimizing discrepancies and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain and share excellent product knowledge.
- Recommends products to customers; answers questions about products, prices, quality, durability, etc.
- Prepares and manages account information of current and prospective customers, call records, order history, etc.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Primarily responsible for processing orders received. This position requires good customer service skills and hose/hydraulic product knowledge.
- Receives requests for quotations, order and lead times from business and industrial establishments or individuals. Provides excellent customer service to all customers including assessing customer needs and processing orders, reviewing inventory availability and ensuring customer satisfaction. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders, and providing value added services to customers.
- Assist customers with needed parts, interacting extensively to clarify their needs, research and recommend parts, provide quotes and take orders.
- Assists customers and outside sales representatives by responding to the following in a timely manner: requests for quotes, order entries/inquiries, application assistance, product selection and resolving customer issues.
- Assist and work directly with outside sales on potential orders, availability of stock and locating non-stock items.
- Maintain records, reports and notes on daily orders, phone conversations with customers and outside sales.
- Develop, maintain and share product knowledge through training and work with factory representatives, as scheduled.
- Build and maintain customer relationships; provide customer support with technical product information and preparing thorough and accurate quotes, order acknowledgements, samples, etc.
- Will seek and grow opportunities to increase business and account base by qualifying and opening new business accounts utilizing sales techniques
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Identify hose and proper fittings, locate correct crimp specs for each assembly. Following NAHAD Hose Safety Institute procedures, each assembly must be measured, cut, assembled, crimped, tested and tagged appropriately.
- Responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards, locating shelf or bin location and ensure the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. May operate forklift or other equipment. Assemble and repair hoses of various shapes, sizes and pressures.
- Responsible for the assembling of industrial hoses to meet customer requirements, prepares shipments, receives and verifies items against receiving documents. Rearranges and takes inventory of materials, keeps warehouse clean and verifies the quality of hose assemblies.
- Work in team-oriented setting and be able to effectively communicate with peers and supervisors.
- Complete daily orders; identify, verify and correct inventory; fill out and file paperwork accurately.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a safe working environment including quality control inspection of products and equipment, as needed.
- Ensure all hose assemblies are fabricated to the correct standard, tested, and completed with correct paperwork within the required timeframe to meet customer requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of customer service, store operations and employee management in a friendly, fast-paced team environment.
- Direct production, distribution and sales operations for branch location.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of branch operations. Makes recommendations to improve the productivity, quality and efficient delivery of products and services; maintain compliance with company policies and procedures and implements plans to accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others and determines work flow and scheduling. Sorts out problems and priorities and is proactive with problem solving for both customers and employees. Ensures that all customers are assisted in a professional, courteous, reliable, honest and responsive manner and their needs or complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assist in the fabrication of hoses by identifying hose and proper fittings, locating correct crimp specs for each assembly. Following NAHAD Hose Safety Institute procedures, each assembly must be measured, cut, assembled, crimped, tested and tagged appropriately.
- Ensure customer service levels meet the company’s standard and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and implement programs to meet customer requirements.
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation for both hose assemblies and employees (as needed).
- Maintain contact and friendly relationships with suppliers and customers, building a favorable company image and resolving problems and complaints as they arise.
- Report business progress, identify needs and concerns to executive team.
- Manage, train, review and support all direct reports.
- Prioritize and schedule production, deliveries and other work daily.
- Schedules labor and manages time-off requests and absences.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Actively manages performance expectations, behaviors and results while holding employees accountable to standards. Rewards achievement and assures that underperformers are appropriately counseled.
- Maintains a high level of organization.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Originates and leads human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Maintain employee handbooks and other employee-related company policies. Writes and maintains job descriptions.
- Monitor performance evaluation processes.
- Assist in the on-boarding of all new hires and exit processes, as needed.
- Prepares and files reports of accidents and injuries.
- Processes payroll; computes wages and records data for use in payroll processing. Runs and maintains payroll reports for management.
- Assists in employee performance reviews and maintains all related documentation.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of various training exercises or programs.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and processes.
- Performs benefits administration to include change reporting and coordination of FMLA and leaves.
- Maintains affirmative action program, health and safety and other programs to conform to government regulations.
- Manages recruitment for all exempt, non-exempt personnel and temporary employees.
- Oversees the maintenance of personnel records and data integrity for new hires, health and welfare plan enrollment, transfers, wage and status changes and terms. Ensure new employee information and records are accurate and up-to-date in system.
- Provide employee relations support and consulting for employees and managers, conducting appropriate interviews, investigations and take or recommends actions as needed.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.