NAHAD – Hose Safety Institute
As founding members and contributors to NAHAD’s Hose Safety Institute; we are proud members and committed to these quality standards and processes.
- Our fabricators have been properly trained and tested
- We fabricate all hose assemblies in conformance with the hose assembly guidelines
- Our procedures can include pressure testing, electrical continuity testing and cleaning as specified.
- Our fabrication machining and equipment is maintained and calibrated on regular schedules
- We maintain a quality manual that conforms to NAHAD Hose Safety Institute, Continental STAR and ITAR requirements.
- Our hose is stored properly and safely as outlined in HSI.
- We tag, record and identify hose assemblies as customers require.