FM 4910 Approved PTFE Flexible Duct for
High Temperature & Corrosion Resistance
PTFE Flexible Ducting With PTFE Support Rings – Contains No Metal
Custom TFE Duct™ PTFE Ducting
FM 4910 Approved
TFE Duct™ is a PTFE flexible ducting product that can be used in any chemical or high heat environment. With a maximum temperature range of 600°F (316°C), TFE Duct™ can be used in any wet or dry applications, regardless of the chemical exposure. Due to being fully constructed of all-PTFE, including the support rings, all chemical compatibility concerns are eliminated. TFE Duct™ can even be used in chlorine applications, where corrosion of the metal support coils is a common concern with traditional flexible ducting products.
Applications for PTFE Ducting
- Clean Rooms
- Chemical Plants and more…
Features & Benefits
of TFE™ Duct
- Upper temperature limit of 600°F (316°C)
- Good flexibility & crush-proof
- Wear-resistant external rings protect the inner shell
- Zero-porosity material
- Can include a static-dissipative surface in the marketplace
- Award-winning PTFE CrossFilmTM laminate technology.
- All-PTFE laminate is easy to clean & will never corrode.
- Lower permeation than coated products.
- Better resistance to grease wick- ing than coated products.
- Used in light negative & positive pressure applications
- Excellent for chlorine applications
- Uniform PTFE thickness over fabric reinforcement.
- Higher excursion temperature capability than dip-coated PTFE materials.
- Ideal product for applications with fire rating requirements.
- Complies with ASTM E84, UBC 8-1, and UL 723