Position: Shipping and Receiving
Term of employment: Full-Time
Overall responsibility: Manage the movement of inbound and outbound products throughout the warehouse.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Load and unload material from supplier and customer trucks.
- Safely and efficiently operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Pick and ship material for customer orders.
- Ensure orders are completed by customer required dates.
- Receive supplier shipments and place items in appropriate bin locations.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- OSHA Forklift Certification.
- 3+ years shipping and/or material handling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of UPS shipping procedures a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to multitask in a fast paced environment, and be computer literate.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
Please return Application and Resume to:
McGill Hose & Coupling, Inc.
PO Box 408
East Longmeadow, MA 01028-0408
F: (413) 525-3175
McGill Hose is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D).